We understand that sometimes you may need to return a purchase. We are happy to offer a return policy. However, it is important to note that we do have strict requirements and parameters for allowing products to be returned.
1) A returned item(s) must be in the same new condition as when purchased.
2) Returns must be sent within ten days of purchase.
3) A return authorization must be approved by our customer service department. Items shipped without a return authorization may be refused.
4) To expedite the return process, please be sure to include a copy of the invoice with your name, phone number, email address, return authorization, and an explanation for the return.
5) A 10% restocking fee takes effect once an order has been confirmed.
6) Jewelry that has been customized, damaged, or is missing components may not be returned.
7) Customization is defined as any product that has been sized, a change of stone (color, shape, or size), a change of diamonds (grade, shape, or size), selecting a different chain style, setting your gemstones, any design that requires CAD/CAM, any customized engravings or markings, and any rings that are soldered together.
8) Refunds will not be processed until the item is received and it is determined to fulfill all of the above requirements.